The Freud Foundation (FF), an institution for development of psychotherapy is a legal person of private law, with the rights, obligations and responsibilities determined by the Law, the Foundation Act and Statute.
The work of the FF is public. FF informs the public about it’s work in the field of public good and other forms of support reflecting the general aim of the FF through the mass media and using other forms of communication.
The aim of the foundation is to serve public good by:
- Offering support for the development of the studies of psychotherapy and other forms of education in the field of psychotherapy.
- The development of a national web of providers of psychotherapy.
- Supporting research in the field of psychotherapy.
- Enabling access to psychotherapy at affordable prices.
- Offering scholarships for the studies of psychotherapy.
We work to realize our main aims in the following ways:
- By collecting funds and donations (including income tax donations).
- Together with the SFU Ljubljana and the Outpatient Clinic of SFU Ljubljana, we participate in many significant events, more recently in: Informativa 2014, the International Conference on Investments in the Field of Welfare and Health in Slovenia organized by the Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities, Ministry of Health, National Institute of Public Health of the Republic of Slovenia and EuroHealthNet.
Members of the Management board:
President of the Management board: